Pachinko Fever is a travelling pachinko parlor. Pachinko, the Japanese past time, is a game similar to a cross between a slot machine and a pinball machine.
You buy balls, which you run through the machine, and you can win more balls including brass ones you can redeem for prizes. You can win prizes like buttons and tshirts, as well as DVDs and other things.
Tokyo Attack brings high-end Japanese arcade gaming to YOU! All for free, at the con!
- SOUND VOLTEX (2 Cabinets) - Pop'n Music (2 Cabinets) - Jubeat (4 Cabinets) -
- Dance Dance Revolution - Dance Dance Revolution Extreme - Pump it Up PRIME -
- Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AAX (2 Cabinets) - Taiko no Tatsujin (2 Cabinets) - GROOVE COASTER -- Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! (Super Table-Flip!) - Future Tom Tom - Music GunGun -
- THE☆BishiBashi - DanceEvolution - Steel Chronicle Victroopers (2 Cabinets) -
- Street Fighter V (2 Cabinets) - Silent Scope Bone Eater -