Singing angrily in the Kami-Con karaoke room, we’ve got… ERICA MENDEZ!
Erica was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. She became interested in voice-over during her early teen years through animation and video games. Making up and imitating voices from her favorite shows and games as a hobby quickly turned into long term goal to get into the voice-over industry. Several years and one giant move across the country later, she is currently residing in Los Angeles and working as a professional voice-over artist.
Her very first role in major studio project was the iconic character, Pac-Man, in the “Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures” video game. Soon after that, she was cast in a multitude of roles! Such as:
– Retsuko (Aggrestuko)
– Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
– Nico Yazawa (Love Live!)
– Akko Kagari (Little Witch Academia)
– Gon (Hunter X Hunter)
– Sailor Uranus/Amara (Sailor Moon)
– Yuuki Konno (Sword Art Online II)
– Diane (The Seven Deadly Sins)
– Aladdin (Magi)
– Mash Kyrielight (Fate/Grand Order)
– Puck (Re:Zero)
– Chiriko “Tsuruko” Tsurumi (Anohana)
– Kenya Kobayashi (Erased)
– Assassin of Black/Jack the Ripper (Fate/Apocrypha)
– Seong Mi-na (Soul Calibur VI)
– Pac-Man (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1-2)
She’ll be at Kami-Con hosting panels, taking photos, signing autographs, and more, so come and see her!