Greetings Artists! Do you want to run an Artist Alley table at Kami-Con? Here’s the deetz!
– Applications OPEN: Wednesday, October 18 at 12:01pm CST
– Applications CLOSE Wednesday, October 25 at 11:59pm CST
– You will HEAR BACK by: Saturday, November 11 at 11:59pm CST
– Artist Alley Tables are $115. This comes with TWO (2) Weekend Passes, and you can split a table (and the cost!) with another artist if you like.
– Applications are NOT first-come first-serve! You have plenty of time to submit! ?
– We accept a wide variety of styles and artistic mediums and fandoms, so don’t feel discouraged from applying! We accept EVERYTHING!
You can submit your application here:
PREPARING YOUR PORTFOLIO
Like last year, there will be tons of applications being sent in, so make sure your portfolio is in tip top shape. Before you send in your portfolio, we recommend:
A: Updating your portfolio to show your most recent work
B: Showing all of the different types of things that you will bring to your table
C: Showing how much art/merchandise you’ll be able to bring to your table.
D: And, since we know it’s that time of year, it would also be best if your portfolio doesn’t include Inktober.
* A photo of your table display from previous conventions is great to include as well!
NOTES ON PORTFOLIO
Your portfolio can be any format which contains pictures and displays your creations, anything from a website to an attached pdf. But if you’re not sure of your format we recommend DeviantArt, Tumblr, or Artstation. All we ask is that your portfolio contains ONLY your own work, as opposed to a personal blog.
Thank you all so much, and best of luck!