This year’s Cosplay Contest is a craftsmanship contest. This means you will be judged on the costume or prop you have made yourself (unless you are entering the youth category).
Please do not enter the Cosplay Contest if you did not make a overall grand majority of your costume; by entering you could be robbing another person of the chance to show off their hard work.
We are changing the way we are holding pre-judging this year and we hope this new way will make things more fair for everyone!
– Pre-Judging is Saturday from 10am to 2pm in Anime Viewing Room 1.
– It will be first come, first serve. This means to be judged you will need to line up until you are called in to be judged. (You may begin lining up at 10 am when the con opens.)
– In the line, a Cosplay Pre-judging Form will be handed to you to fill out. (We will hand these out 5 people at a time, until we have run out of time to judge).
– You will only have a short time with the judges so be ready to explain your costume or prop and how it was made!
– After you are judged, your picture will be taken and you will be given a number, and then you will be allowed to leave.
– Be sure to report to the First Floor Ballroom at 2pm during setup for an explanation of where to stand, walk, and sit during the contest! (This is very important and should not be skipped!) There will be a staff member at the door keeping anyone from entering the room, simply explain that you are actually a part of the contest and they will allow you inside.
Thank you for taking the time to read this! See you at the con!